Genetica is playing around with beats, sounds and samples in Ableton Live.
Multidisciplinary, catch-all artist heading with a salty, blackened heart. You probably wouldn't like me in the default world. I enjoy being poor, smoke too much, and bounce between extremes of isolated masturbatory creativity and intense social drama. I am utterly passionate about both music and fine art. I just wish there was more money in it. I'd be so rich.
The Bullet Points:
• draughtswoman / oil painter
• fashion designer specializing in leather gear (surprise, surprise)
• real estate investor (as opposed to an agent)
• professional photographer (medium and large format film, as well as digital)
• compulsive fashion blogger
• obscure underground music enthusiast
• on here 'cuz why the fuck not?
• scorpio (if you're into that kinda thing)
• Introvert: reserved but not shy if that makes sense
• Myers-Briggs INFJ
• Somewhat morbid and overly-serious.
• Prickly surface with a soft and chewy center.
TOOL, Nine Inch Nails, Iszoloscope, Arvo Part, Hector Zazou, Cenotype, Ad.ver.sary, Dead Can Dance, Depeche Mode, Massive Attack, Lisa Gerrard, Tori Amos, Swans, Ministry, Trust, Lana Del Rey, Die Antwoord, Bauhaus, The Cure, IAMX, Sneaker Pimps, Igorrr, Grimes, SALEM, CVL† SH‡†, Frédéric Chopin, Claude Debussy
No tags yet...
Only Genetica's favorite artists and friends can post to this wall. You can add a post if you become friends with her.
Join Zivity now to join the conversation.